Friday, May 28, 2010

Moi at Musa

This is moi outside MUSA- Kuala Lumpur's latest fashion house located at Avenue K just across the KLCC Petronas Twin Towers. Looking at the pix, I can't blame you for thinking that I'm desecrating this chic "multi-brand" fashion house with my dowdy slacks and T-shirt. FYI, I was accompanying my daughter who has an art and fashion blog at http://berlin-fashionunplugged.blogspot.com. Since I was there I decided to also pop in to have a peek at the designer clothes:House of Holland, Peter Jensen,Cheap Monday; well, they mean nothing to a fashion dinosaur like me, unlike my daughter who went OOOHS and AAAHS over the clothes as well as the prices that are way beyond my shallow pocket. Besides designer clothes there are also accessories, watches and shoes. After trying out the clothes, you could adjourn to Musa's cafe which offers local favourites and selected dishes from around the world.

No comments: